HJC RPHA 70 ST Black Panther Helmet
The RPHA 70 ST Black Panther Helmet features Wakanda tribal details to replicate T’Challa’s Black Panther suit. The helmet has bright eyes, metallic accents and a semi-flat finish for a detailed, yet subtle graphic. The design is complete with the iconic Black Panther logo on the rear. The RPHA 70 is fit for a King, the King of Wakanda, that is. Although it is not made of Vibranium, the RPHA 70 ST is constructed of PIM+ materials for an ultra-lightweight shell with superior shock-resistance. The helmet is equipped with a drop-down, inner sun shield and adjustable ventilation for different riding positions.
Designed to bridge the gap between sport riding and touring, the HJC RPHA 70 Helmet meets the needs of riders who want both the lightweight performance, airflow and protection of a race helmet and the comfort, quiet and convenience of a touring helmet.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) construction: carbon fiber and carbon-glass hybrid fabric for enhanced shock resistance
- Intake and exhaust top vents for maximum air circulation
- Rear vent switch for easy control of air flow
- Anti-fog smoke tinted sunshield deploys quickly
- RapidFire shield replacement system: quick, tool-less shield removal and installation
- Emergency cheek pads removal
- Multicool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Anti-fog lens prepared shield
- Includes anti-fog insert lens
- Glasses-friendly EPS design
- DOT and ECE approved
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.