Vintage and ventilated.
There’s no denying the DAKOTA AIR’s automotive inspiration, and we could imagine it resting on a 1967 Chevy Impala dashboard. Still, the fact of the matter is that it’s designed for motorbike riding, and thus offers all the essential features for steering a vintage or neo-retro machine, including an integrated protective shell. The perforated leather, with its “refreshing” qualities, paired with the topstitched leather on the cuff, gives this style tons of class.
- Total full-grain goatskin construction for suppleness, perforated for airflow (palm and topside)
- One-piece PU metacarpal-knuckle protective shell underneath the leather
- Hypothenar muscle protection with topstitched full-grain cowhide reinforcement panel
- Topstitched goatskin palm reinforcement
- Closure system with leather tab + press-stud and leather on-off pull tab
- V-Five Signature element (inside of the index and middle fingers on the left hand in red)
Sizes : from XS to XXXL